Popular Posts

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crabitat

I have become obsessed with several things lately. I started a blog to get them off my brain. With all the weather and political craziness of the whole world earth, I constantly try to keep up with what is going on. I also have read like a zillion ideas and theories on why the Christian rapture is either very soon, or the world should perhaps be very worried indeed. Well, I will not get into any of that right now, because, I have 3 new friends. They are Hermit crabs. I want them to come out and play. I have created them a perfect crabitat. Sand,toys, food. Fresh distilled water, chlorine water is bad for them, but I even got them pre made crab salt water.  Sure, they may be under a lot of stress, from the move into their new crab island, but keep awaiting the day they all come out of their shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment